Online Training in Mycotherapy
Mycotherapy is one of the most effective natural therapies. It originates from Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). In TCM, medicinal mushrooms have been used successfully for centuries in the treatment of numerous diseases and preventive healthcare.
How to acquire this knowledge?
As one of Europe’s leading institutes for Mycotherapy, MykoTroph educates naturopaths, practitioners, physicians and other therapists to become mycotherapists. You can also benefit from this extensive knowledge. All in all, over 6.000 therapists took up this exclusive offer. MykoTroph online trainings are an optimal complement to your skill sets.
How can you benefit from our online training?
Practitioners will benefit from current research and many years of experience. After finishing the online training therapists can immediately start with the treatment of their patients.
Every participant will receive high-quality documents for the easy, daily use in their practice. The documents contain all the basic information about Mycotherapy and precise application recommendations for the medicinal mushrooms. Especially useful are the healing charts. These healing charts contain a high number of symptoms and detailed recommendations for their treatment. After finishing the online training participants will receive a certificate.
Our trainings are intensive and cover all important aspects of Mycotherapy. You, as a therapist, will be extensively trained in Mycotherapy including the various possible applications and the effects of Asian medicinal mushrooms.
The training takes 4 to 5 hours.We are happy to offer you the opportunity to watch the training at any time you wish for. The advantage for you is that you can choose between attending the training in one session and splitting it up in shorter units. Just as you want. There will be the opportunity to ask questions in our online forum.
- Medicinal Mushrooms and their medicinal mechanisms according to the Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Nutritional and pharmacological effects of medicinal mushrooms
- The eleven medicinal mushrooms at a glance: Agaricus blazei murrill (ABM), Auricularia, Coprinus, Cordyceps, Coriolus, Hericium, Maitake, Pleurotus, Polyporus, Shiitake, Reishi
- The use and effects of medicinal mushrooms against diseases: Diabetes Type I and II, cardiovascular diseases, diseases of the locomotor system, cancer, allergies and many more.
- How medicinal mushrooms can help to regulate the immune system.
- How medicinal mushrooms can help the detoxification.
- How to use our medicinal mushroom healing chart.
Dr. rer. med. Dorothee Boes, alternative practitioner.
Learn the fascinating science of Mycotherapy from first-hand knowledge and benefit from the comprehensive expertise of MykoTroph – one of Europe’s leading institutes for Mycotherapy.
We are pleased to meet you in one of our trainings!