Online Training in Mycotherapy
Our trainings are intensive and cover all important aspects of Mycotherapy. The online training takes two days. You, as a therapist, will be extensively trained in Mycotherapy including the various possible applications and the effects of Asian medicinal mushrooms.
The training takes 4 hours on each day.
- Medicinal Mushrooms and their medicinal mechanisms according to the Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Nutritional and pharmacological effects of medicinal mushrooms
- The eleven medicinal mushrooms at a glance: Agaricus blazei murrill (ABM), Auricularia, Coprinus, Cordyceps, Coriolus, Hericium, Maitake, Pleurotus, Polyporus, Shiitake, Reishi
- The use and effects of medicinal mushrooms against diseases: Diabetes Type I and II, cardiovascular diseases, diseases of the locomotor system, cancer, allergies and many more.
- How medicinal mushrooms can help to regulate the immune system.
- How medicinal mushrooms can help the detoxification.
- How to use our medicinal mushroom healing chart.
Questions can be asked during the training, interaction with the trainer is explicitly encouraged.
Dr. rer. med. Dorothee Boes, alternative practitioner.
The extensive training manual and login data will be sent to the participants via email before training starts. Your certificate will be sent to you via mail after the completion of the training.
Learn the fascinating science of Mycotherapy from first-hand knowledge and benefit from the comprehensive expertise of MykoTroph – one of Europe’s leading institutes for Mycotherapy.
We are pleased to meet you in one of our trainings!