Online Training in Mycotherapy
Our trainings are intensive and cover all important aspects of Mycotherapy. You, as a therapist, will be extensively trained in Mycotherapy including the various possible applications and the effects of Asian medicinal mushrooms.
The training takes 3 hours.
- Medicinal Mushrooms and their medicinal mechanisms according to the Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Nutritional and pharmacological effects of medicinal mushrooms
- The eleven medicinal mushrooms at a glance: Agaricus blazei murrill (ABM), Auricularia, Coprinus, Cordyceps, Coriolus, Hericium, Maitake, Pleurotus, Polyporus, Shiitake, Reishi
- The use and effects of medicinal mushrooms against diseases: Diabetes Type I and II, cardiovascular diseases, diseases of the locomotor system, cancer, allergies and many more.
- How medicinal mushrooms can help to regulate the immune system.
- How medicinal mushrooms can help the detoxification.
- How to use our medicinal mushroom healing chart.
Dr. rer. med. Dorothee Boes, alternative practitioner.
Learn the fascinating science of Mycotherapy from first-hand knowledge and benefit from the comprehensive expertise of MykoTroph – one of Europe’s leading institutes for Mycotherapy.
We are pleased to meet you in one of our trainings!